Sunday, August 14, 2005

Coupledom

As I am settling into my life with Amy, I am learning more and more how much I love her and how much I really see us spending our lives together. Today is a case in point. First, we made a decision to not look at houses or even talk about houses. Looking at model homes has become something with do. Well, low and behold, we went, with Teri, to look at "our" house. I love this house. It's everything Amy and I want in a house. Enough square footage. Enough bedrooms. Perfect.

Amy was great today. After we left Teri's, we stopped at her house, then went to meet up with Keyser and Newman before meeting up with Brian and his wife Sharon. Amy isn't really a bar person. Cigarette smoke bothers her, but she toughed it out. I'm not sure if she freaked out about what it means come football season, but she was really cool tonight. I really do love her a lot.

1 comment:

Teri said...

awe how sweet... good to see you being mushy too!