Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Home Again

If only for a few days. LA was good, accomplished enough to set up our next trip. Keds needs to go to Home Depot and Lowe's this week to start shopping for some of the items for the renovations. I'm think that could be the last LA trip for quite some time, at least another month or so.

This weekend, we are off to Colorado to visit Mike and Kyria! I'm so excited. I am currently planning on taking 1/2 day on Friday and all day Monday off, but I may shift that off day until the end of the week so we can spend an extra day in LA and get some work done.

We will see how Keds' and I adjust to her being off of work now. I don't foresee too many bumps, but I'm guessing there will be some.

I'll bring back pictures from Colorado.

3 comments:

Kyria said...

You'll bring back pictures if you can convince yourself to go back the sweltering hell that is Vegas. Colorado will steal your soul, Ken. Don't fight it. Bwahahaha!

LoraLoo said...

Wow... no visits to LA for a month or so? What will you do with all that time? :)

Cupcake Blonde said...

Have fun!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back. And I am sure you both will adjust just fine keeping busy with your own tasks.