Wednesday, March 05, 2008

When do new episodes return?

Given the overwhelming response to my posts from the other day, I figured I would put something up that may be of more interest (yes, please note the sarcasm). I am so glad we start seeing new episodes on Monday of many sitcoms, and a month from now on many hour-long shows. It will be a welcome break from some of the strike-filling drivel and the glut of reality TV.

This year, we've passed on our American Idol obessession to continue our Biggest Loser obsession. We both find The Biggest Loser to be less filled with BS, though it does have it's share. We were both very sad when Bernie was voted off this week. Ironic that he was the Biggest Loser the week previous, and sent home the next. I just want Dan sent home. If he makes the final I will be slightly upset.

Is there anything keeping you occupied on TV as we wait for new episodes?

2 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Dirty Jobs and Dexter. But I have been reading a whole lot more and not watching as much TV.

HaloHunter said...

I love watching Jericho. It friken rocks. But I've been listening to tons of books on my ipod.