Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



Here's a picture of me and my Mom. I just wanted to do a quick post wishing her and all the mother's out there in blog-land a very happy Mother's Day.

My Mom has always been there when I needed her. It's hard to believe that 19 years ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer. This was right after she had completed her bachelor's degree while working full-time and running a household of four. She may frustrate the living crap out of me sometimes, but I love her just the same. My life wouldn't be the same without her.

Mom, I love you. I hope you enjoyed your brunch and will continue to enjoy your Peet's Coffee (even if it is decaf!).

2 comments:

Fred said...

Nice to meet you, Mom. I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!

Jennifer B said...

I had no idea that your mom went through that. You will have to fill us in. I hope that she had a wonderful day. =)