- Amy and I are now settling into our home. The pets moved in last night and the home theatre is now setup. Starting to feel like home now.
- The "parade of trades" round 1 is complete. A bunch of folks need to come back, but that's OK. The majority of the work is done. Also, figured out how to use the SmartBox. That's cool. Wish I didn't need to router, but oh well. Now I just need to organize that cabinet.
- Leni's here for Mother's Day weekend. She came in last night and is here until Tuesday. I'm glad she'll be able to spend some quality time here and see the house.
- After all the hub-bub of Chris getting voted off American Idol, I really think that was the best thing for him. He could have easily sailed to the finals and then get stuck making a Pop Album that he would have hated. Now he can practically write his own ticket.
- One other thing for those that are belly-aching about Chris being voted off - did you vote for him?
- Mom and Dad update - their backyard is nearly finished, and should hopefully be done by the weekend. They are uber-excited.
- Booked my next trip to India. Working it in such a way that I spend a little less time away from home, but not much.
Talk to you all later...