Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm back!

Well, another trip to India is in the books. It was an extremely good trip. I spent some more time with the folks I work with daily, and the client left pretty happy. I really couldn't ask for more. I did take some pictures, but not sure how they'll turn out. I didn't take Amy's digital camera because I was afraid that I'd lose it, so I need to get them developed. The good ones I'll post once I get them back.

The trips themselves were OK. I took an earlier flight out of Singapore (cutting my layover from 10 hours to 3) that got me home about 4 hours earlier, but had a stopover in Tokyo. I wasn't able to get upgraded because business class was just full, but I got an exit row seat. I'm really racking up the frequent flier miles on these trips. Those will come in handy, I'm sure.

While I was gone, the pool deck was poured, Amy got the house uber-organized and got her house mostly cleaned out. Today's my Dad's birthday, so I'm taking him to watch a hockey game. That should be fun.

Anyway, you'll get a more organized post in a few days once I get the photos back.

2 comments:

LoraLoo said...

Welcome home! Looking forward to seeing those photos.

New White Keds said...

Yay!!! You're back!