Sunday, July 30, 2006

This kinda helps

From my previous post, I mentioned that I was having a pretty hard time picking judges in the upcoming primary election. Well, it just got a little easier thanks to the Clark County Republican Party. According to John Ralston's VegasPundit Blog, the local Republican Party green-lighted the attached flier. I've included a link to the flyer here. They even went so far as to call their group something VERY similar to a Political Action Committee (PAC) headed by Harry Reid. Not sure what the point of this piece is. I'll let you judge. However, those of you who know me will know how this will effect my votes.

2 comments:

Fred said...

I'm sure both sides have pulled stunts like this. Some just get more attention than others.

Politics is a dirty business. We all wish it would be more transparent, but there's too much money in the system with sometimes very little accountability.

LoraLoo said...

Interesting little flier there. Thanks for sharing it.