Friday, November 03, 2006

Amazing

That's all I can say about the wedding and the honeymoon. The wedding was absolutely magical. Amy looked absolutely stunning. I will always remember how she looked when she turned the corner to walk down the aisle. It was as if a Greek goddess was moving towards me. The reception was just fantastic. Aside from not really getting to eat and visit with our guests appropriately, the evening was absolutely perfect.

The honeymoon was awesome. From our arrival at the Grand Lido Negril, we knew we were in paradise. Our room was all of 30 paces off the main beach, and the whole trip was about relaxation and rejuvenation. While about 3/4 of the way through our second full day Amy got a little antsy do start doing things, all in all it was just what the doctor ordered to help destress after the events of the last six months and start our marriage out fresh. I won't go into boring details about what we did and the like, just know that we loved the resort so much, we have seriously talked about making it a regular on the vacation circuit. It will always be a special place to us.

So now, back to the grindstone. I'm off on Saturday for a week in India, but I also think I'm coming down with something. I'll be ODing on Airborne and Mucinex D from now until then. Hopefully I can kick this before it becomes a full-blown thing.

3 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Yea! you guys are back!

I can't wait to hear all about it!

LoraLoo said...

Have a good trip to India. I hope you're feeling better!!

Fred said...

I also remember when The Missus came down the aisle. I just about cried.

Congrats to you and Amy, and welcome back. Sort of...