Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Odds and Ends and other snippets

A few musings after a wonderful Thanksgiving with my wife, our family and friends.

An interesting piece on how the Southern Nevada print media needs to elevate their game on Nevada Today. While it is written by Tom Gallagher, who brings his own bias, he has a very valid point.

Speaking of bringing their "A Game," another classic episode of How I Met Your Mother. It just keeps getting more and more funny, if possible.

I hope we see more episodes of The Class like last nights. Something that starts bringing the octet together more often instead of watching 3-4 story lines inone show will make the show stronger.

Amy rocks. Her oatmeal-craisin-chocolate chip cookies rule.

Blech. We really haven't started Christmas shopping yet. Our window for online shopping is getting smaller and smaller.

Looks like we are going to one of our favorite Henderson hangouts on Thursday, which is cool. However, I'm not sure if they are going to be serving food much after Friday. This may be our last chance to get our fix.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was fantastic - flaming marshmallows and all.

5 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Too bad your favorite place will be affected by the smoking ban. I'm sorry. But if it brings you two down to our neck of the woods, Yippie! We can't wait to see you!

I had to quote HIMYM on my blog. I love that show!

Teri said...

I actually watched an episode of the class the other day. What day and channel is how I met your mother on?

Ken said...

Princess - I figured you would quote that scene. Looking forward to Thursday!

Teri - HIMYM is on Mondays at 8, right before The Class.

Anonymous said...

Wayne Brady is one of my favorites, and as usual, he delivered on HIMYM. I was dying!

I'm only a little over half done Christmas shopping, and Dec. 1 (my deadline) is creeping up.

Fred said...

Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving, Ken. They get better each year.