Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Laugh-out loud funny

OMG. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. A classic How I Met Your Mother episode! Every single joke was funny. The slap bet was classic, the rapid fire "Lawyering" questions about whether or not Robin was really married and how Ted spent his lunch hour and the final punchline about why Robin is afraid to go to the Mall was classic. I've heard of weird phobias, but a distinct fear of going to a shopping mall takes the cake.

Amy and I really have gotten into The Class. It's a cute little show but it's almost like three-four little shows in one. You don't see a lot of cross-group interaction and that makes for a little confusion. Two and a Half Men was just classic. Absolutely classic.

Unfortunately, the events of the last few months have found us with little time to catch up on TiVo, so I haven't seen much CSI this year, and Amy's really wanted to watch Heroes, but shows we already like such as Studio 60 are taking up space on our DVR. I don't really see us getting too much more time to catch up, but I could be wrong.

Now I have to find a way to get that song from How I Met Your Mother out of my head!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How I Met Your Mother was seriously damn funny. That video cracked me up! I just love, love, love that show.

We enjoy The Class as well. The writing on that show is extremely well done, although it pales in comparison to How I Met Your Mother.

Cupcake Blonde said...

That show was hysterical! So much so I had to make my hubby watch it even though he had never seen that show before. And I had Robin's song stuck in my head all night!

You have not been missing much with CSI. It has been very dark and not that entertaining. Heroes has been great but once again we have got caught up in yet another show where nothing is ever explained and nothing really happens for episodes on end. It can get frustrating.

Fred said...

I very rarely follow TV shows, but How I Met Your Mother is an exception. I love it. The Missus is getting season one as a present because we both love it.

Happy Thanksgiving, Ken, enjoy the holiday.

Unknown said...

I am sharing the news, yes I posted again after my long absence.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until tomorrow's show. Wayne Brady is one of my favorite entertainers!

Martin said...

Heroes is well worth it. I decided to stop recording Studio 60 after hearing they might cancel it. Really good drama writing on that show but I didn't want to invest too much in something that would just drop off on week. Someday I will have to watch an episode of both The Class and How I Met Your Mother.