Monday, October 10, 2005

Past, present and future

Amy and I had a productive weekend. I'm not going to go into great detail because I don't want to bore you. There are really two key things that I want to share. First, the Bills beat the Miami Dolphins 20-14 yesterday. THANK GOD. I'm not one of those losers who lives and dies with their team, but I enjoy rooting for my teams and like to see them do well. Besides, I really hate the Dolphins. Really, any self-respecting Bills fan does.

The second item is that Amy and I made a number of key decisions about things we've been talking about lately. All will be revealed in due time, but during my workout on Saturday, a buddy and I were talking about signs. How do you know that the person you are dating is "the one?" He's been dating this girl for a couple of years and isn't sure if she is "the one." I told him in my case, I just knew and everyday we are together, I am just more and more convinced of it. I know that my past helped make me the person I am today, and I want Amy in my present and future...

3 comments:

LoraLoo said...

Well I'm glad to hear someone actually knows about "the one". I wonder if there really is "the one" for anyone, that it's really "someone we find most compatible". I'm just so happy for yourself and Amy, you make a great couple!

New White Keds said...

If I am YOUR one, and you are MY one, does that make us TWO? I cannot find words...

Teri said...

Ohh how sweet!