Saturday, October 29, 2005

Things that make me...

There are things in life that make sad, and there are things in life that make me happy. Here are a few of each.

Things that make me sad...
  1. My roommate's cat Aspen. When his kids moved to Colorado, Dave agreed to take their cat in. Aspen is a good cat. He's easy going and just wants a little attention. However, Dave hasn't been home much lately, and I think he's a little lonely. He's just mopes around the house on the days that Dave isn't around.
  2. The orphaned pets at PetSmart. Need I say more?
  3. The nights I spend without Amy
  4. Fighting with Amy over stupid things
  5. Seeing my Mom cry.

Things that make me happy

  1. Waking up with Amy in the morning
  2. Being able to wake up 10 minutes before my first conference call and stroll into the "office" and make it on time
  3. My cats - even when they knead my belly and leave clawmarks. Even my step-cat Aspen.
  4. Kissing Amy
  5. Knowing I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with Amy. Even when we do fight about stupid things.

5 comments:

Kyria said...

My poor kitty. :( I wish I had room for him now... if I had known I'd have held off on the dog and stolen my cat back from Dave.

Teri said...

Be careful, one might think you are in love or something :) hahahaha

LoraLoo said...

Poor Aspen. A cat moping is a sad thing to see, indeed.

Wow, you must really dig that Amy chick. :)

New White Keds said...

Don't forget the grilled cheese at Atlanta Bread Company -- under SAD.

Ken said...

Now, I don't want to give folks the impression that Dave mistreats Aspen, he just isn't around that much these days. Then again, how would I know. I'm hardly ever home myself anymore.

Yes. The grilled cheese sandwich at the Atlanta Bread Company is pretty sad. But the chili looked pretty good.

Um. Yeah. I do really dig this Amy chick. Is it that obvious? LOL...