Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving

This was one interesting Thanksgiving. I had known for some time that I wasn't going to be alone on Thanksgiving this year. Mom and Dad were planning to move out here as early as Thanksgiving last year. However, this year was not what I could have imagined. It was mine and Amy's first Thanksgiving, and I couldn't be happier. Her Mom was here, and that was pleasant. Amy invited my roommate and his girlfriend over, and that was great. Some of our friends that Amy works with. All in all, it was a very Happy Thanksgiving. If only I didn't have to work on Friday...oh well...Hope yours was happy as well.

3 comments:

LoraLoo said...

I'm so glad you both survived Thanksgiving. It sounds there was much to give thanks for.

Sorry to hear you had to work Friday! Karl did too.

Teri said...

Glad to hear that everything went well. I hope you helped with the cleanup :) hehehe

New White Keds said...

Not only did Ken help with the cleanup, he commandeered a crew for cleanup so that I did not have to do anything. YAY KEN!