Monday, January 29, 2007

Never a dull moment in a Catholic High School

OK. I was going to do my standard weekend update today, but then my friend Denis called me. He was quite troubled. He is the principal of a Catholic high school in western Kansas. There was an issue today right around lunchtime. There was a battery-operated replica of male genitalia that was found in a woman's restroom. It's a restroom that students and faculty alike use. Oh, and the device was turned on. It was off to the side. Some folks find it funny, some are simply stunned.

Poor Denis wants to figure out a way to identify, the, um, culprit. Keds and I are both at a loss. Can you help out poor Denis?

Update: They are still no closer to figuring out who left their personal property there. The good news is that nothing happened on Tuesday. He is suspecting (jokingly of course) that it is either Thorndyke and/or a blonde friend of Keds' that is married to a very tall cabinet maker. The funny thing is that I can totally see her doing something like that...

2 comments:

Kyria said...

*snickers* seriously, leave it along. I mean alone. yeah.

LoraLoo said...

Uh... DNA?

ROFL