Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Weekend Recap

All in all, it was a very productive weekend and I got to watch a good amount of football. Can't really complain too hard.

I was amazed at the competitiveness of most of the playoff games, with both NFC contests really coming down to the wire. I do feel bad the Cowboys lost, but only slightly. I was pleased the Eagles won though. I was however, horribly disappointed in last night's BCS Championship game. The game was over by the end of the first half. Ohio State just flat out embarrassed themselves. What a boring game.

Monday night TV was entertaining. How I Met Your Mother and The Class were funny as always, and we caught up on Sunday's Desparate Housewives.

This week is looking like it will be lots of follow up on open items. Keds and I need to plan our household budget going forward. That should be a barrel of laughs. Lots of dinner plans this week. Dinner out tonight, having friends over Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Looks like we'll be busy!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Had fun at dinner this week! Can't wait to do it again.