Monday, May 14, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

Here it is Monday, and I'm already wishing it's Friday. I know this is bad, and I'm usually not this way. I think it was because it was Mother's Day weekend and we were just very, very busy.

Don't get me wrong - Mother's Day was great! Keds cooked a fantastic dinner and we got to spend time with my folks, some good friends and Maureen. Mom and Maureen were in heaven with all the little kids around this weekend.

What really sucked was that our spa was not working. Yeah, we were able to get it delivered and hooked up on Friday, but by Saturday morning it was clear something was wrong. The breaker was tripped and kept tripping when it was reset. After some troubleshooting with our salesman, we narrowed down what the issue was - a wiring problem at the breaker box. It wasn't something I was comfortable fixing (you mess up with electricity and you get hurt). They sent their tech out this morning and he was done in 30 minutes. I think Keds and I are both looking forward to getting into it tonight...

This week is already shaping up to be crazy. My Dad's best friend from his childhood is coming to town on Tuesday, we are having dinner with Vegas Princess and Prince Charming on Wednesday and then Thursday it's off to LA.

Good God! I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

3 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

But you have the lovely now working spa to relax in every night to take the edge off! Glad they got it fixed for you.

We can't wait to see you guys on Wednesday...and partake in your new spa of course.

Teri said...

I love the new spa, can't wait to try it out.

Try not to let things get to hectic, last time Amy got really sick.

Martin said...

I start to get a bit frazzled when I start thinking that I've scheduled away all my free time. As for the spa, I don't use mine due to an electrical issue (it overloads the GFI.) May get back to using it in a year or so.