Monday, May 07, 2007

Let's go Buffalo!

On to the Conference Finals! My beloved Buffalo Sabres were finally able to solve Henrik Lundqvist and turn on the offensive jets to get past the New York Rangers in six games. Up next is our divisional rivals, the Ottawa Senators. We always seem to meet these guys in the playoffs. I will cheer on my Sabres. On to the Stanley Cup Finals!

It was also a good weekend for my Oakland A's. They took 2 of 3 from Tampa, which is good because the Devil Rays are perennial cellar-dwellers and they need to win some of these games early so they don't dig themselves too big of a hole by the All-Star Break.

Weekend was busy - mostly just running around and installing garage shelves (YAY!), but it was good. The garage immediately looked more organized.

On deck this week - electric for hot tub will be run on Wednesday and my boss is at a conference today and tomorrow so it should be relatively quiet.

I'm down another three pounds this week, so it looks like I just need to keep doing what I'm doing. If I add exercise, I'll be down to my target weight in no time!

1 comment:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Yay for an easy week. Wish I had the same. I am sorry we haven't called you and Keds...it has been so crazy since we got back!

Great job on the weight loss. I wish I could be motivated like you!