Monday, May 21, 2007

So sleepy

Our first weekend back in LA was, ahem, eventful to say the least. I'm not sure if we are just overly ambitious in what we plan, or if we aren't making realistic plans but we just don't feel like we are making a dent. One of our friends mentioned we still had a lot to do, and I found myself without anything meaningful to come back with. There is a lot to do, and I don't think Keds' psyche can handle much more of this.

We got a late start on our way back - 3:30. Didn't get home until almost 8 o'clock. By the time we ate dinner, unloaded the car it was time to watch Desparate Housewives. By the time we watched last week's and this week's episodes it was time for bed. And I was tired. Barely keeping my eyes open tired.

The Spa is working out nicely. Very relaxing. I think I should make it part of my end of the work day ritual.

I'll admit to being sad - my Sabres didn't put up much of a fight against Ottawa. I really hoped this was their year, but they really do better flying underneath the radar. The good news is my A's took 2 of 3 from the Giants. I guess I'm squarely in baseball season now!

No comments: