Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Thoughts

A couple of thoughts as we wind down the week:


  1. Keds is in LA today to kick the contractor in the backside. Well, hopefully kick him. I'm a little disappointed that it's not done and this guy didn't call us to discuss any delays. I feel like we were taken advantage of.

  2. Missed the meeting with Councilwoman Smith. I got my dates screwed up. Oh well. We managed to walk to and from the elementary school, so we got some cardio in for the evening!

  3. Has anyone tried the Sugar-Free Gingerbread Lattes at Starbucks? OMG! So good. I was wondering how I was going to make it through the holiday season abstaining from these yummy treats. Now I don't have to!

  4. Keds and I watched most of the Democratic debate last night. While the candidates inability to answer yes/no questions was annoying, CNN's blatant desire to illicit soundbites was even more maddening. All in all, though, we enjoyed the debate.

  5. Thanksgiving is nearly hear. Keds finished up the bulk of the shopping for the holiday meal yesterday. She just needs to get the fresh veggies early next week.

  6. Tomorrow, Keds and I are off to Caucus training at Cashman Center. It should be interesting. We'll let you know how it goes.

That's it for now. Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Jennifer B said...

Sorry about the missing the meeting. I was hoping you would fill us in on what was going on. We also watched the debate so we will have to discuss the next time we get together.

LoraLoo said...

I hope Amy got some results!!!

I have not tried the sugar free lattes, but I'm definitely going to now that I know they exist!!

Cupcake Blonde said...

That is exactly why I can't stand watching those debates. They are all just one big soundbite and no truth.

I didn't even know you were still dealing with the contractor. I thought that was all finished by now. How annoying that she had to go all that way to get his butt in gear. Hope she gets results. Knowing Amy she will. :)