Friday, November 09, 2007

Being Sick Sucks

I've spent the majority of this week either fighting off something or being downright sick. It started last week with what felt like an ear infection. So I did the proactive thing and called my doctor. He sent me on my way with antibiotics and all the other fun things you get with an upper respiratory infection. I thought I was starting to feel better when suddenly I wasn't. Basically, I came down with a cold. I nearly passed out at the gym on Tuesday, and that's when I finally gave in to being sick and decided to take it easy.

I'm feeling much, much better now. Keds took great care of me making Chicken Soup and making sure I had plenty of tea with honey.

In other news, I'm loading all my CDs into iTunes. It's not that exciting of a project. Actually, rather tedious, but this way we'll be able to put the CDs into storage.

3 comments:

Jennifer B said...

Glad you are feeling better. I am so glad that we all were able to hang out tonight. It was fun. =)

Cupcake Blonde said...

So gald you are doing better. It is so not fun being sick and still having to be an adult and go to work and do adult things. Not like when you were a kid and you didn't have to do anything.

LoraLoo said...

You were looking like you felt a lot better last night, hope that's the case!

I have done the task of the CDs into iTunes. Truthfully, I need to redo it, as I started out choosing only my favorite songs from each CD, and I really should have just done the whole CD. I feel for you!