Thursday, November 29, 2007

A goal achieved

I know you all must be sick of hearing this, but I hit a couple of milestones today. First, I officially last 20 pounds since I've started working out again. I'm stoked. I'm under 200 pounds and I'm not that far from my goal weight. The second goal that I accomplished was that I am under 25 percent body fat. Actually, I'm at 23.6% body fat - out of the unhealthy range for men and into the "Acceptable" range. Eventually, I would like to be in the "Fit" range.

All I can tell you right now, is that I am comfortably into size 36 pants and 34s are in sight!

They say nothing motivates like success, and they are certainly right!

We're off to LA this weekend, but it is mostly a social visit which is great. I'm looking forward to seeing our friends and Hal this weekend, sort of a pre-Hanukkah visit.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

LoraLoo said...

20 pounds, that's fantastic!! Congrats!

Cupcake Blonde said...

This is absolutely incredible! I am so proud of you!

We HAVE to get together soon...but with the holidays approaching and our crazy scedules I am not sure if we will be able to see each other before next year! :)

Have fun on your trip!

Martin said...

Congrats on hitting those goals, Ken. You can do it!