Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My weekend

I had a great weekend. Friday night was the 51s game followed by fireworks. Saturday, Amy and I met her friend Sara out for breakfast. We then ran a couple of errands before heading back to my house for a bit. During this time, my Mom called essentially saying they were on their way (see previous posts). That prompted the "oh crap - they are really on their way" response and I started cleaning. Amy was great. She cleaned my bathroom. While not out of control, it was definitely not as clean as it should have been. We went out for dinner and ice cream and watch a movie. A pretty decent day.

While I was cleaning my house, I got a call from Keyser. I haven't really heard from him since he and his family moved to Eagle/Avon, Colorado back at the end of April. Mike's phone was stolen on the way up, so he lost all his contact numbers. His step-son Matt had an orthodontist appointment on Tuesday, and he was coming to town with his family. We chatted a little bit, and we were going to get together on Sunday. We ended up getting together on Sunday, and then again for dinner on Monday. It was great to see Mike. Prior to Amy coming into my life, Mike was my sounding board on most things. I really do miss him. Plus, now we have each other's contact information again, so it won't be so long until the next time we speak.

No comments: