Wednesday, April 05, 2006

But Pooky...

A few snippets while I try to get "The Tango Maureen" from Rent out of my head...
  1. Amy and I saw Rent on stage on Sunday afternoon. Very enjoyable. Better than the movie, although I thought Rosario Dawson was a weak Mimi...this chick in the stage version was worse.
  2. Mitch and Samantha were in town this week. Made for a long Monday and Tuesday, but we had a good time hanging out with them.
  3. So what sucks about friends coming into town, especially living in Las Vegas, is that people are on vacation and want to party. We can't always take off of work when they are here, so it just makes for some long nights and days afterward.
  4. Getting things moving forward again on all sorts of fronts. Reviewed the engagement photos and we are now making a concerted effort to eat healthier and reduce our calorie count. Next step - back in the gym!
  5. I will be completely moved out of my house this weekend. The closing date is set from April 14th
  6. Busy sports weekend. 51s game on Friday, hockey game on Saturday. However, at least we know our weekend plans!

1 comment:

Kyria said...

Mimi was AWFUL this time. I couldn't believe it.