Sunday, April 02, 2006

General Musings and Life Update

A few things are bouncing around in my head on this fine spring morning:
  1. I moved the vast majority of my stuff yesterday. The move took nearly 5 hours. The movers were extraordinarily slow to the point I am going to complain. I knew it would take long than my typical move, but still. And there still wasn't enough room in the storage unit for everything.
  2. Today is the first anniverary of Amy's and my first date. She really liked her gift, which made me happy.
  3. I am watching Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan again this morning for like the 50th time or something sick. This is the best of all the Star Trek movies, but I have a hard time recalling most of the movies with the The Next Generation cast. I think it's because, as a friend of mine once put it, they were just two hour long TV episodes on the big screen.
  4. I am trying to come up with a solid post on organized religion and my thoughts on it. Haven't had the chance to really flush out my statements, but it's coming.
  5. Today is Opening Day for Major League Baseball! Tomorrow the fun really starts. I may have to set myself up downstairs for that...
  6. The Sabres are in a little bit of a tailspin. Hopefully they can pull themselves out of it before the playoffs.
  7. We sign the docs on our house in less than three weeks!
  8. I am now re-addicted to the game Civilization. I spent numerous hours during my undergrad years playing this game. It's a cool game, and I remember why. Too bad I installed it on Amy's desktop instead of the laptop. Might have to do that so Amy and I can be up here at the same time.

No comments: