Sunday, December 18, 2005

Crazy crazy

OK. So our crazy week is really winding down. We have a group dinner tomorrow night with my best friend, his wife and a bunch of our friends, but for the most part the craziness has past us. Dinner with Steve was pleasant. Amy got her ring, which was exciting. Saturday was intense, but productive. The reception was pleasant, if not a little odd (sorry Teri - there was nothing you could do about it). And the Holiday Party was an absolute blast. We over bought on food, but that's to be expected I think. It was a good evening, even though Amy's ex-boyfriend showed up for a bit but I survived that.

This coming week should be pretty laid back. Dinner with Keyser and the group tomorrow will be fun. A trip to SoCal for business on Wednesday. While I'm glad to be spending Christmas with my folks this year without going to Buffalo, I really do wish Leni could be here since the First Night of Hannukah falls on Christmas night. Maybe next year. My Christmas shopping is all done. I hope Amy likes what I got her...

Anyway, off to bed to crash. Good night and have a great holiday if I don't talk to you.

PS - Sorry Lora about the Cowboys. At least you aren't a Bills fan. It's Bledsoe. Protect him in the pocket, he can kill you. However, he really can be Frankenstein back there.

3 comments:

LoraLoo said...

Thanks for the condolences, it was a pretty ugly game. Depressing.

I am really sorry we missed the party - Madison and I are both pretty sick now, and I think Karl's on his way to it too. I missed an opportunity to poke fun of Amy's ex, and that is also a disappointment! (Sorry Amy, it's the cold medicine talking, I swear it...LOL)

Teri said...

The party was a lot of fun. Glad you guys had a good time as well. Sometimes you get so wrapped up in hosting the party, that you don't get to enjoy it as much.

Darryll said...

The Bills, did they play this year??? I live in WNY and we are all Sabres fans these days!
Gonna win that cup this year....NO GOAL!!!
Sorry, had a flashback there. :-)