Saturday, December 10, 2005

Oops...

OK. So I shouldn't have put three substantial posts up in one day. That was a mistake. I hadn't blogged in a while and I was driven to put every random thought I had the other day online. My most sincere apologies.

This being said, here I am enjoying a lazy Saturday morning. This is pretty nice. Amy decided to hit an early sale at Robinson's May, get her haircut, have breakfast at the Bagel Cafe (YUM!) and then go wedding dress shopping with her friends Teri and Shannon. My only appointment is an 11 a.m. with Dustin. While that will be some work, I'll get something out of it as well.

I've got a couple of things to do this afternoon, but it's pretty non-stressful. Not too bad considering I really need to get a jump on my Christmas shopping...

5 comments:

LoraLoo said...

Hope you had a fantastic lazy day.

I'm completely done with my Christmas shopping (nah nah nah nah nah).

:)

New White Keds said...

Ken is about 90% done with his too... thanks to his FABULOUS fiance!

Anonymous said...

Ken, email me, I have a Christmas hint to deliver!

Darryll said...

So where are you parking the Lexus you bought her...oh, that was supposed to be a secret. haha

Teri said...

Well I hope you enjoyed your day.. I know I had a blast :)