Thursday, December 22, 2005

Rats!

I've been tagged by Lora. Five wierd things about me:
  1. I'm a freak about doing things my own way. Once I decide the best way to do things, I will do it without fail, even if there is an easier that is pointed out to me later.
  2. I budget at least 30 minutes of travel time. If I'm supposed to be someplace at 5, even if it's only 10 minutes away, I leave at 4:30.
  3. I used to play bass clarinet, along with violin, clarinet and saxophone. Bass clarinet parts are pretty boring and you get stuck with crappy parts in band, so I switched to saxophone. Besides, it's easier to explain.
  4. For as organized as I can be mentally, I'm so not that way in every other way. I don't file anything and my car has a ton of crap in it.
  5. I actually measure out my food, especially when I'm watching what I eat. I will weigh chicken and lunch meat and the like. If a meal plan calls for a tablespoon of mayo, I get the measuring spoons out - I don't eyeball it.

That's it. I'm tagging Kyria and Darryll...

4 comments:

LoraLoo said...

See that wasn't soooo bad, right? :)

Wow you were very diverse musically. How long did you play the violin?

Ken said...

Nah - not at all.

I played the violin for quite a while actually. I started violin when I was six and stopped when I was 22, so it's been about 10 years since I've played. My folks brought my violin out a year or so ago. It needs some work, but I'd like to pick it up again.

I started with clarinet in the 4th grade. Switched to bass clarinet in the 7th grade and finally to saxophone in the 9th grade. I still have that too, but haven't it touched it since my high school graduation.

Kyria said...

You suck. I'll update later with it. Ugh.

Darryll said...

I will update my blog later...only 5 things...this should be good.