Wednesday, January 11, 2006

General updates

I think I'm done with rants for now, so that's good. The only thing that still bugs me are people that still have their Christmas decorations out. Sorry. We are into January now. Those should be put away by now.

The house is coming along nicely. As of Sunday, the plumbing and electrical box were installed and the lot looks like they are ready to pour the foundation. We were able to have Pulte refund us our lot premium and a little more because our yard is going to by shaped a little bit differently than everyone elses. I'm happy with what we got, and now we can move on.

Amy and I are meeting with the Pool Guy today. We really like him. He is going to show us a 3-D rendering of the pool as it's designed. That'll be cool. I need to call the mortgage person about including this, but that's a small matter.

Friday is Amy's birthday. Big plans for the weekend. I'm sure you'll get recaps here or on Overthinking either Saturday or Sunday.

That's all for now. Headed to Durango house to finish off my day.

No comments: