Thursday, January 12, 2006

More updates

OK. Things are really starting to get crazy now. Lots of stuff happening really fast. Here's a quick run down:
  • Met with the pool guy who was able to do a 3-D rendering of our pool in our backyard. That was cool as hell. Basically convinced us that the pool won't look stupid and we are moving ahead with it!
  • WE HAVE A CONCRETE SLAB!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday, there were the post-tension bars, but now we have a concrete slab except in the garage, but that's OK.
  • Brian came by, and I signed all the docs to have my house listed as of Saturday. Sarah is cleaning the house now, and I have a few small things to take care of. I'll admit I'm a little nervous.
  • The cats get moved tonight. I feel bad. They are going to freak. But it will be good. Besides, they'll have new places to explore.
  • Amy's birthday is tomorrow. I think I'm as excited as she is.

That's all for now. Till next time...

1 comment:

Teri said...

Glad the pool drawing went well.. 1 more thing to ease your mind. Yeah! concrete slab.. things get going really fast from this point on.